Nut & Seed

Raw • Vegan • Paleo • Gluten Free

divider

Raw Makery Kāl-Chia are made with fresh kale, flavored, sprinkled with chia seeds, and dehydrated at temperatures below 108°.

Enjoy this healthy treat all on its own!

 
Onion-Dill Kāl-Chia

Onion-Dill Kāl-Chia

Net Weight 3oz. (85.05g)
UPC: 6 89076 85557 0


Ingredients (*organic):

*Kale, *Onions, *Carrots, *Sunflower Seeds, *Agave Nectar, *Onion Powder, *Chia Seeds, Himalayan Salt, *Fresh Dill, *Dried Dill, Cayenne




More Kāl-Chia

Nutrition Facts Serv. Size 1 oz (28g), Servings: 3, Amount Per Serving: Calories 130, Fat Cal. 70, Total Fat 8g (13% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 270mg (11% DV), Total Carb. 13g (4% DV), Fiber 4g (15% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A (50% DV), Vitamin C (80% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (10% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.